- Bayonet Style shell and tube heat exchanger utilizes saturated steam to vaporize liquid LPG.
- Indirect heating design is simple and reliable.
- Offers 100% turndown.
- Bayonet design allows for stress free expansion and contraction of heat exchanger tubes.
- Control system designed so liquid inlet solenoid not allowed to open until vaporizer up to minimum temperature.
- Fully insulated for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Stainless steel outer heat exchanger tubes are standard.
- Includes liquid LPG strainer and steam trap with strainer.
- Both steam and LPG fabrication are stamped in accordance with ASME standards.
- Factory Mutual approved.
- Configuration satisfies NFPA standards as a Class I, Division 1, Group D unit.
- 15 – 400 MMbtu
- 160 – 4400 GPH (nominal)
- 305 – 8450 Kg/hr
Sales Manager, Engineered Systems
Inside Sales Representative, Engineered Systems