Tired of tank “freeze-ups” and production losses? Looking for a simple, economical, and easy to install solution? Lacking electricity or needing a portable LPG vaporization option? Look no further than Algas-SDI’s Direct Fired line of vaporizers for a safe and simple solution to your vaporization needs.
As its name implies, a Direct Fired vaporizer uses direct flame to vaporize liquid LPG inside a heat exchanger. Requiring no electricity, the Direct Fired vaporizer utilizes LPG itself as its source of energy and provides a constant supply of LPG, regardless of the LPG composition. Its durable and safe design make it perfect for any number of agricultural and industrial applications, including animal confinement, crop drying, construction heating, manufacturing processes and many more.
Algas-SDI’s line of Direct Fired vaporizers is designed and constructed to withstand the harshest of conditions. The units include time tested and proven components and a heavy gauge, powder coated steel cabinet, making them exceptionally rugged and ready for all conditions and applications.
The Direct Fired units are constructed per ASME Section VIII, Division 1 and the European Pressure Equipment Directive, Module H. All units carry the ASME “U” stamp, PED mark, and CRN’s for all Canadian Provinces. The vaporizers are recognized by 3rd party approvals worldwide; UL (U.S. and Canada), CE/PED (DNV) and are the most commonly used vaporizer worldwide!
The units include the following features:
- No Electricity Required
- Simple to install with reduced installation costs
- Automatic 9VDC re-ignitor re-lights pilot flame in case of outage and allows simple push-button start
- Inlet strainer included on models: 40/40H – 120/60H
- Double liquid carry-over prevention safety
- Versatile design allows for use with all LPG mixtures
- Operates in any climate / weather
- New Design increases reliability, durability and ease of service
- Interchangeable service components with all models
- Proprietary capacity control valve allows multiple units of equal or different size to be installed in parallel for increased vaporization capacity.
- Burner gas supply isolation valve for easy servicing of regulator and thermostatic gas valve
- Brass thermowell for thermostatic gas valve allows easy replacement without needing to remove unit from service.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel flue shroud for long life
- Burner is easy to remove from front without removing unit from service
- Flue can easily be ducted through roof for indoor installation in severe snow applications
- UL Approved, CE Marked, PED Stamped
- 3.64 – 72.8 MMBtu/hr
- 40 – 800 GPH (nominal)
- 80 – 1535 Kg/hr