Sales Director, LP-Gas Distributed Products
North Americas Sales Manager
Sales Manager, Europe and Middle East, LP-Gas Distributed Products
Regional Manager, Latin America
Explore LPG Products
Explore CNG Products
Explore SNG Products
Explore Specialty Gas Products
Explore LNG Products
LPG Legacy Products:
AS Direct Fired LPG Vaporizer
This vaporizer line has been phased out. Information is provided for reference purposes.
Direct Fired LPG Vaporizers do not require an electrical source for their operation. They are manufactured in capacities of 50, 80, 120, 160, 240, 360 and 480 gallons per hour propane vaporization at 0 °F inlet temperature. Featuring a unique primary and secondary air burnerthat assures quick ignition, there are no openings or louvers at the base of the unit which could cause pilot outage problems. The units are manufactured with a brass liquid inlet valve, dual liquid level control to prevent liquid carryover, and a stainless steel ball float with 600 psi pressure rating. Encased in a durable, powder coated steel sheet metal cabinet, the door is easily removed for simple access and maintenance to burner assembly and temperature control valve.
AS direct fired LPG vaporizers include the following features:
- Meet industry specifications outlined in ASME Boiler & Pressure Code, Section VIII, Division I, and NFPA #58. ASME “U” Stamp.
- Two-stage burner regulator for stable burner pressure.
- Factory Mutual (FM) approved.
- The vaporizer heat exchangers carry ASME ‘U’-Stamp.
- National Board Registration.
- Units are factory tested, primed, painted and are ready for installation and connection to liquid propane supply.
- State-of-the-art piezo igniter on all models.
- Manual drain.
- Dual liquid level control for liquid carryover protection, including a liquid inlet valve and a stainless steel float rated @ 600 PSIG.
AS models offer several options for specific needs:
- Liquid inlet hand valve.
- Electric automatic re-ignition for AC 110 Volt or DC 9 Volt.
- Liquid inlet strainer (standard AS-160 – 480 models).
- Vapor Outlet shutoff valve (standard AS-160 – 480).
- 50 – 480 GPH (nominal)