Sales Director, LP-Gas Distributed Products
North Americas Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager, Mexico, Central & South America
Sales Manager, Europe and Middle East, LP-Gas Distributed Products
Regional Manager – Asia Pacific, Africa, Russia
+61 (0)408 076 774
Explore LPG Products
Explore CNG Products
Explore SNG Products
Explore Specialty Gas Products
Explore LNG Products
LPG Legacy Products: LPG Vaporizers
These vaporizer lines either have been or are in the process of being phased out. Information is provided for reference purposes.
POWER™ XP Electric LPG Vaporizer
The unique POWER XP vaporizer utilizes DRY ELECTRIC vaporization technology that eliminates the traditional maintenance and efficiency shortcomings of traditional electrically heated “waterbath” style units while requiring less space, less energy, and being easier to install. Over the past 15 years the POWER XP has become the industry standard for compact, high efficiency, electric vaporizers throughout the world.
- Dry electric technology – no water to refill, control pH balance, or add antifreeze
- Rated Explosion Proof for Zone 1 (CE marked with ATEX certificate and NEMKO approved), and for Class I, Division 1 Group D locations (FM & CSA approved)
- Pressure vessel is PED approved by DNV to 250 psi (17.6 bar)
- Compact design requires small space (footprint is 1 ft 2 (0.9 m 2 ) v
- Float activated high liquid level switch for liquid carry over protection
- All aluminum construction eliminates corrosion concerns
- Dual and independent high temperature safety systems
- Rated to -40C
- Smaller size and weight mean reduced installation and shipping costs
- Quick starting. Goes from cold to full power in less than 1 minute
- 98% thermal efficiency
- Available in all world wide voltages at 50-60 Hz
- Works with any fuel mixture from 100% Propane to 100% Butane
- Available with optional Economy operation for additional electrical savings
- Available with Automatic Restart for occasional power outages
- FM/ CSA/ Nemko Approved; PED and ATEX marked.
- 1.14 – 15.59 MMbtu
- 12.5 – 160 GPH (nominal)
- 25 – 300 Kg/hr
AS Direct Fired LPG Vaporizer
Direct Fired LPG Vaporizers do not require an electrical source for their operation. They are manufactured in capacities of 50, 80, 120, 160, 240, 360 and 480 gallons per hour propane vaporization at 0 °F inlet temperature. Featuring a unique primary and secondary air burnerthat assures quick ignition, there are no openings or louvers at the base of the unit which could cause pilot outage problems. The units are manufactured with a brass liquid inlet valve, dual liquid level control to prevent liquid carryover, and a stainless steel ball float with 600 psi pressure rating. Encased in a durable, powder coated steel sheet metal cabinet, the door is easily removed for simple access and maintenance to burner assembly and temperature control valve.
AS direct fired LPG vaporizers include the following features:
- Meet industry specifications outlined in ASME Boiler & Pressure Code, Section VIII, Division I, and NFPA #58. ASME “U” Stamp.
- Two-stage burner regulator for stable burner pressure.
- Factory Mutual (FM) approved.
- The vaporizer heat exchangers carry ASME ‘U’-Stamp.
- National Board Registration.
- Units are factory tested, primed, painted and are ready for installation and connection to liquid propane supply.
- State-of-the-art piezo igniter on all models.
- Manual drain.
- Dual liquid level control for liquid carryover protection, including a liquid inlet valve and a stainless steel float rated @ 600 PSIG.
AS models offer several options for specific needs:
- Liquid inlet hand valve.
- Electric automatic re-ignition for AC 110 Volt or DC 9 Volt.
- Liquid inlet strainer (standard AS-160 – 480 models).
- Vapor Outlet shutoff valve (standard AS-160 – 480).
- 50 – 480 GPH (nominal)