Explore LPG Products
Explore CNG Products
Explore SNG Products
Explore Specialty Gas Products
Explore LNG Products
- Assembled with multiple heater cores linked in parallel via a common liquid and vapor manifold to provide larger vaporization capacity within an integrated, compact system.
- Dry electric vaporizer requires no water. Corrosion and sediment build up are eliminated.
- Minimum maintenance required.
- Finned heat exchanger maximizes heat transfer surface area allowing for compact design, high efficiency and adds the most superheat.
- Polyethylene insulation jacket prevents heat loss to the environment.
- Standard unit satisfies NFPA standards as a Class I, Division 2, Group D unit.
- Unit also available with explosion proof configuration (Class I, Division 1, Group D).
- Standard Units are FM & CSA approved
- Worldwide voltages available
- Division 2 units are supplied with a power distribution block requiring only one power feed.
10.9 – 65.74 MMbtu
120 – 720 GPH (nominal)
230 – 1382 Kg/hr