Contact us to learn more about TRUXX and how to see a unit in action.
Sales Manager, Engineered Systems
Inside Sales Representative, Engineered Systems
Explore LPG Products
Explore CNG Products
Explore SNG Products
Explore Specialty Gas Products
Explore LNG Products
Electrical TRUXX E-Series – Fixed Installations
The TRUXX E-Series decompression system manufactured by Algas-SDI is an ideal CNG system for facilities that have access to 3-phase electrical power and do not want to have a separate burner for adding heat for the decompression process.
This environmentally friendly decompression unit uses electricity and compressed air to maintain its operations. The E-Series systems are ideal for natural gas loads of up to 36,000 standard cubic feet per hour (1011 normal meters per hour). The E-Series system has the smallest footprint on any CNG decompression system, requiring only a concrete pad of 6’ x 14’ to mount.
- Lowest maintenance requirement of any CNG systems
- Designed for automated or manual switchovers between trailers
- Small footprint (unit is 12′ x 8′)
- Quick start-up (at operating temperature in less than 4 minutes)
- 316 stainless steel heat exchanger
- Class I, Div. 1 explosion-proof design
- Modules available to 900 CFM